GLA Thailand: The Elephant Village Initiative™ (for Teens)
Global Leadership Adventures Header Image Global Leadership Adventures Header Image

GLA Thailand: The Elephant Village Initiative™ (for Teens)

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

GLA Thailand: The Elephant Village Initiative review

Choosing to go to Thailand with Global Leadership Adventures was the best decision I have ever made. Everyday was a new adventure; we would do anything from teach at a high school, to bathe elephants in the river. I expanded my knowledge and views on elephant conservation, and made life long friends. I have a new outlook on my life, and I couldn't have done it without GLA!

Excellent Summer Experience

Over the summer I spent five weeks abroad through Global Leadership Adventures two of those weeks being in Thailand, and it was absolutely spectacular. After spending weeks decided which program to travel with, I ended up choosing Global Leadership Adventures because I felt as though it provided the opportunity to do the community service that I wanted to do, but also allowed the time to see the sights and landmarks. The Elephants were one of the best parts of the trip, and getting the opportunity to interact with them, and form a bond with one specific elephant was amazing. This was a summer I'll never forget, and I'm so grateful to have had this experience. I would recommend this program to any high school student hoping to do service abroad, and hope to do another trip through GLA again in the future.