GLA Bali: Land of Discovery (for Teens)
Global Leadership Adventures Header Image Global Leadership Adventures Header Image

GLA Bali: Land of Discovery (for Teens)

Trip to Bali with Global Leadership Adventures

My daughter traveled with Global Leadership Adventures to Bali this past summer. She had the most amazing time, and continually brings up her experience in conversation. I was a bit reluctant to let her fly to Indonesia alone, and stay for 3 weeks with people she did not know (nor did I). After visiting an alumni open house, we decided to do it, and we haven't looked back since. She loved teaching the young kids in the school, and exploring the tranquil cultural and religious aspects of the beautiful island. She doesn't have enough great things to say, and amazing pictures to show. After coming home, she displayed a higher level of gratitude for the life she leads, the things she has, and the education she is privileged enough to receive. She's begging me to allow her another program next summer already.

Fabulous!

This program has taught me so much! I have been on two trips with GLA and they have had such a huge impact on me and my veiw of the world. It is such a transformative experience and it is so much fun!! I cannot think of a better way to spend my summer than with fellow teenagers having an adventure in a new country and volunteering. Thank you so much for the great times GLA!
-AJ

A trip to remember

The trip is very different, especially because you are living almost as a local and they take you to special places where there are barely any tourists. The food there is absolutely wonderful especially the Nasi Kuning. This trip is a once in a lifetime escape and its something that you should should enjoy every moment of.