Summer Internship and Language Program In Barcelona
Global Experiences Header Image Global Experiences Header Image

Summer Internship and Language Program In Barcelona

My summer abroad experience

My personal experience this summer was something I will never forget! Finding our program Global Experiences was one of the best decisions I could've made for this summer. I highly enjoyed my internship they matched me with and the people I worked with were incredible also. Global Experiences introduced me to a whole new perspective towards the world around us and wanting to travel more. I will cherish these memories I've made here and the new relationships I've formed while working in Barcelona. Also, this experience will look incredible later on when added to my resume. I would recommend this experience to anyone interested in going abroad and gaining new knowledge in their career field.

Summer in Barcelona!

Global Experiences made my summer abroad in Barcelona wonderful! From the moment I contacted them to learn more about the program to the moment I received my internship, GE was nothing but attentive, supportive and helpful with everything. Barcelona is such an amazing city with so much to offer! I grew not only professionally but also personally during my time here. Our program director, Inma, was exceptional at what she does. Inma was knowledgeable about all aspects of Barcelona and was always there whenever we needed her. I noticed that she continuously made sure that everyone in the program felt comfortable and enjoyed their internships and time in Barcelona. I highly recommend Global Experiences to anyone looking to intern abroad! They have exceeded my expectations!

Summer abroad in Barcelona

I have been pleased with all aspects of my study abroad experience with Global Experiences (GE). I remember searching for programs in Barcelona, and I wasn't aware of GE, and I contacted their office to learn more about their program. After talking to their representatives and finding out what the program provides, I knew I had to sign up immediately. I was very impressed with the amount of professional help give their participants. They were very informative with what a standard Barcelona resume and cover letter should look like. Furthermore, they set up a phone call for a professional that gave me feedback on my professional content that was going to be sent out to potential employers and me. The provided housing couldn't have been better. My job is five blocks away from my apartment, and my roommates were fantastic (thanks to the roommate survey). My internship has been exceptional not only because it is with the top pr/marketing firm in the world, Edelman, but also because of the skills and abroad connections I have made. Our Program Director, Inma, has been a god sent. She has shown great knowledge about the area and has always been there for us whether good or bad. As I near the end of my stay in Barcelona, I think back to everything I have done and experienced, and I can't thank Global Experiences enough for all that they have done. If you are looking for the summer of a lifetime, filled with personal and professional growth, this is the program for you!

Barcelona 2017

Global experiences is great! This program gave me the professional experience I needed all while spending the summer in an amazing city! The location coordinators go out of their way to provide you with the perfect internship as well as make you feel comfortable while staying in your host city. This is an experience I'll never forget and I know it will help further my career in the future! This program has also made me realize how much I love to travel so I can't wait to come back to Barcelona one day!

Interning in Barcelona

This was my first internship and I have to say Global experience did an awesome job. The team at GE helped me from start to finish by finding me work and accommodation. I also have to give a special thanks to Inma (GE program director for Barcelona) for helping me and all the other interns settle in our new environment and for helping us explore the amazing city that is Barcelona. I can honestly say that this experience has helped me to grow as an individual and as a young professional entering the work force. Coming to Barcelona I had one goal, live to embrace. With the help of GE and my fellow interns, thats exactly what I did. It is very difficult to pick one favourite moment as there was so many, but one of my favourite memories was visiting an area called Bunkers which allows you to oversee the beautiful city.

Summer in Barcelona

Global Experiences was FANTASTIC! The staff was awesome throughout the entire process from professional development to getting me an internship to the support while I was actually in Barcelona. Inma was the best program director that you could ask for, always willing to help and looking for fun things to do for you and your friends. I met people that I am sure I will be friends with for a lifetime. I wish that I could stay for longer than 2 months but I know I will be coming back soon enough. It was my first time over seas and Global Experiences made it an experience that I will absolutely never forget!

Best summer!

I've tried to get abroad for years, but things kept falling through with my school. It's been a dream to live abroad and Global Experiences finally allowed that to happen for me! This summer was incredible. I saw so many amazing places that were so easy to travel to from Barcelona, and the city itself had so much going on. From incredible street performers to some of the best food I've tasted...I didn't want to leave! It's going to be impossible to beat this summer, and the cherry on top of it all was the loving and amazing Location Coordinator, Inma. She helped make sure this was the best summer ever!

The summer of a lifetime

Thank you Global Experiences for a summer of fun and learning! I worked an internship in the tourism industry in Barcelona. I had a blast! The city offered so much to do that in my 2 months here I feel like the opportunities are still endless of new things I could do with my free time. I grew professionally and individually throughout this trip and would recommend it to anyone who is curious about living in another culture. My eyes have truly been opened and I know that I am going home with an unforgettable experience and new friendships. So happy I spent my summer with Global Experiences!

Go to BCN with Global Experiences.

I highly recommend this program. Not only my internship was awesome but the housing and people I met too. It's an amazing program and I would encourage everyone to try it out, you won't regret it !!!!

Wonderful Summer Experience

Global Experiences made the job of finding the perfect summer internship in Spain possible for me. In the midst of trying to network my way to any kind of job opportunity in Europe, stumbling upon GE was a life saver. My internship itself ended up being a great match for me, and I learned a ton about Public Relations as well as nearly perfecting my Spanish. I had an excellent experience in Barcelona this summer, and I felt like I could wander further out of my comfort zone and try new things and take bigger risks because I knew that If I ever faced challenges I couldn't overcome on my own, I would have someone from GE right there who had the experience and training to help get me through whatever the situation was.

Go GE

I highly recommend global experiences for anyone looking for an engaging internship abroad and looking to have a great group of people to hangout with. It has been an amazing experience and I am recommending it to all of my friends