Product Manager/Content Sourcing Internship
China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Environmental Management
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
> Airport Pickup
> Welcome Package
> Orientation At Get In2 China Office
> Welcome Party
> City Tour
> Internship Placement
> Chinese Language Classes 4 Hours/Week (Optional)
> Visa Assistance
> Business, Cultural, And Social Events.
> Major Attractions
> Charity Volunteering Day
> Business Lectures & Networking Events
> On-Site Support
> Certificate Upon Completion
Experience with sourcing of content in a product management or business development role, ideally coming from one of the following backgrounds:
* Device Manufacturer, Digital Media, Location Based Services/Geo Applications, Mobile Operator
* Content Aggregator/provider
* Preferably experience and understanding of Pedestrian or Transit content and product requirements.
* Strong Commercial/Marketing skills in order to position the Transit product and overall value proposition.
* Capable of identifying areas of opportunity for further Transit product development.
* Previously held Business/Strategy Development positions a definite plus.
* Knowledge of the navigation products market, developments, distribution channels, and trends a definite plus.
* Problem solving ability: develops solutions to a variety of complex problems and challenges. May refer to established precedents and policies.
* Excellent communication skills: multilingual, exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside. Able to provide consistent and clear feedback to the organization on progress in content acquisition process.
- Online Application