Get Into China: Marketing Intern
Gi2C Group - China Internship Program Provider Header Image Gi2C Group - China Internship Program Provider Header Image

Get Into China: Marketing Intern

Marketing and Social Media intern in Shanghai

I wanted come to China because a marketplace is really amazing here, I knew I can experience a lot of things in China. A lot of articles I read says if you want to do good professionally, go to East. Speaking of professionally I’ve learned a lot, working environment here is really good. I’m looking forward to do more as young specialist in China because I really like to work here, all my colleagues are young professionals. To be honest I didn’t expect much, I was skeptical, outside it was pretty unsure, it seemed like a fog in front of me. But after I came here with Gi2C, after I joined the company, after I met other people I felt really confident, I was ready to go and work hard, it’s really suited me. Speaking of work, it started pretty well from the day one, pretty interactive by my colleagues, they were really helpful, they are professionals and the work environment was very professional too. I’ve gained a lot of marketing experience through this internship ‘cause I have done my MBA from London and I don’t have any work experience previously. With this internship I’ve came through the working environment, I have learnt and I’m learning a lot of things related to marketing and advertising.

I think like it’s the right platform, this internship, for the young professionals to start of your professional career. Working environment in China is really amazing, Chinese people are very dedicated, very hard working so it’s good to work with them. Every day you can learn something from them.