Get Into China: Business Development Executive
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Airport Pick-up/Drop off
- Welcome package
- Accommodation (Shared apartment)
*Private apartment (1 room) / homestay + 150 Euro/month
- Job or Internship placement
- Language course 2 hours/day, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Visas help & registration
- Tours to famous places (Great wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and more)
- Traveling inside the country (Trips to different famous places and cities outside Beijing)
*for 2+ weeks program.
- Social activities (Beijing Opera, Acrobats Show, Beijing Zoo and more)
- All study materials
- Overall assistance with any questions
Salary & Compensation
Most of our partner companies pay a stipend. However the main reason why you should consider that position is about to get working experience in an international environment.
1. English language skills essential
2. Undertaking or have completed a Degree
3. Advantage if another language is spoken although not essential. This may include- German, French, Dutch, Italian, Belgian, Spanish, Russian etc.
4. Excellent telecommunication and presentation skills.
5. Ability to learn quickly.
6. Self-motivated, team player, independent and able to take initiative.
- Written Application