AuPair In Ireland
Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

Growing in independence

Being an au pair in Ireland with GeoVisions has all been a life changing experience so far for me. And I'm very excited to see what the next few months entail!

Ireland has beautiful scenery. I have traveled to the west coast to Killarney and saw the ring of Kerry and several national parks. I definitely recommend choosing Ireland if you want to be an au pair with GeoVisons! I am going to Galway next weekend to see the Aran islands and the Cliffs of Moher. Should be great as well.

I came over with many self goals. A few being to be comfortable with being by myself and traveling on my own. I wanted to grow more independence and I also wanted to travel to as many countries as possible while I am here. I haven't been out of the country yet, but in two weeks I am taking my first trip out. Very excited!

American Redhead fits right in here in Ireland

I love this country. The first host family I was with and I didn't get along very well so I called my agency and asked to be switched right away and they found a new family for me that day. Ever since I moved, I've been having the time of my life. I get time to travel and meet new people and experience a new culture. Unfortunately I live out in the country and hey haven't provided me with a car so sometimes I am stuck in the house for days and it gets hard to meet people. However, on my weekends off, I travel about Ireland and go out frequently. My new host family has made me feel so comfortable and I don't know if I'll ever be able to leave!

Au Pair in Ireland

After researching all the agencies and options available to me, I am very grateful that I decided to go with Geovisions. Rebecca LeGrant has been so helpful and knowledgeable the entire 2 years I've been working on this adventure. The family I am with is wonderful, they have taken me in as part of their family and I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!

Au Pair in Ireland

Mynfirst family was not a good fit so I relied on Rebecca from Geovisions to help me find a better fit for me. She came through perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better family. They have taken me to 2 of the best GAA football matches the country has seen in a long time. They are a welcoming family who do lots of things together and always include me.