Summer in Oxford, England: Comparative Strategic Management
Subjects & Courses
June - August, 2017
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
The program cost for summer 2017 will be published in November 2016.
* All instruction at Oxford
* Supplemental insurance
* Lodging and seven breakfasts and five dinners at Trinity College for six weeks
* Banquets and business visits
* Transportation to/from Oxford, books, lunches, and personal expenditures are not included.
Experience RequiredYes. An academic record demonstrating the ability to successfully complete intensive course work in international finance and management, including a GPA of at least 2.7 overall, with at least 3.0 in business courses. Exceptions must be approved by the Undergraduate Dean's Office or the site director. Pre-requisites for the Oxford program are Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Calculus, the Business Core I, and Business Financial Management, as well as junior standing (60 credits).
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application