One Day Spanish Classes in Costa Rica
Instituto Estelar Bilingue Header Image Instituto Estelar Bilingue Header Image

One Day Spanish Classes in Costa Rica

• Facilities

Learned a lot in a short time

Great teacher and I was able to learn a lot in a very short time and had a lot of fun doing it.
I did only a couple of days of one on one classes with Merlyn who was an amazing teacher. We played games and she was very engaging so I was able to learn a lot of Spanish in a very short time. Your time, patience and energy was very much appreciated.

Two thumbs up!

The class was intensive, enjoyable, and extremely interesting. My knowledge of grammar and spoken spanish increased significantly. I absolutely recommend the class to those serious about learning spanish. It was an excellent class. Keep doing what you are doing. The cooking class with Marta was wonderful.

I love Estelar!

Adriana is a wonderful teacher because she is so patient and encouraging. She is also interested in the conversation and not just placating you. She is engaging and responds to your own strengths and weaknesses, helping you improve, not just 'going by the book'. She also encourages and facilitates lots of conversation and always helps you feel comfortable speaking.

I love Estelar. Each time I come for the immersion program, I learn a little bit more and am always encouraged to keep studying my Spanish. The teachers and the environment around the school are always warm, welcoming and professional. This time I took the one-day class, and it was great! I look forward to returning to Estelar, and, in the meantime, I'll keep taking Skype classes from my home.

• Facilities

Effective and fun Spanish class!!

I absolutely loved my experience in the Intermedio one-day Spanish class! When I took Spanish classes in high school, so much of the lesson was focused on grammar. Therefore, I never learned to speak very well. In contrast, the Spanish classes here at Estelar are heavily focused on speaking! Spending hours in a Spanish speaking environment greatly improved my confidence in speaking Spanish and helped me remember the things I had forgotten! Also, the teacher did a great job of making learning a new language fun through various games and activities.