Fiji Sports Coaching
Frontier participants Frontier participants

Fiji Sports Coaching

sports coaching

had an amazing experience in fiji and the community in toorak and beyond is just fantastic. i am so so sorry to be leaving this country but am already planning my return. i have made great friends here who i know i will see again. i could not fault my time in fiji - it's been so so busy but i love constantly being on the move and seeing different aspects of fijian life.

I found the project extremely enjoyable

I found the project extremely enjoyable, rewarding and benefited the school greatly. During the 8-week stay, I have contributed in establishing a PE program dedicated to improving the children's health and fitness.

Incredibly rewarding

Sports’ coaching has been incredibly rewarding as well as fun. The kids are so energetic and just want to join in, we have so far coached them in football and now rugby. We hope to coach a soccer team at the school and help out with the rugby coaching. The teachers have also been really welcoming and even invited us to have some of the traditional drink. As for life in Fiji, everything is great, it is so relaxed and things do get done but not necessarily when people say they will but that suits me, as it means you get to take time to coach each class for much longer than your original 30mins. So overall everything is fine and I am looking forward to what lies ahead!