- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Grassroots Organization
- Marine Conservation
- Organic Farming
- Tree Planting
- Water Projects
American, European, Australian, Canadian, South African, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
02 Weeks: $1450.00 US
* Island Conservation (Bangkaru)
* On the island, all volunteers will be housed in the HAKA Rangers Camp with rooms that are modest dormitory styled. There’s also a small organic garden which volunteers can access at any time for use and the camp site is located just a few minutes away from the beach.
* On Bangkaru Island, all volunteers will be expected to work with the HAKA Rangers to prepare meals with all ingredients and groceries bought from Simeulue Island.
* Airport Pick up
* Flights would be in and out of Medan (Kualanamu International Airport), Indonesia (the project covers the local flights from there) they would pick up and drop you off at the local airport. All transportation will be included as well during your stay in Indonesia.
* Mail-Holding Services
* You can use FRONTEERINGS office as a reliable address to have your mail delivered.
* Ongoing service
* If there are any problems with your volunteer project we are always there to help you and mediate between yourself and the organization.
* Through FRONTEERING you have the possibility to book tours in Indonesia after you have finished your volunteer project.
* 24/7 Emergency contact
* If there are any problems during your stay , you can reach us at any time to assist you.
Salary & Compensation
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application