Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Nepal: Kathmandu, Mustang and 2 other cities
- Eco Tours
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD
01. Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast.
02. Full board meals while on Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
03. Accommodation at clean and comfortable tea house or lodge while on Annapurna trek.
04. Guided city tour (Half Day) with world heritage entrance permit.
05. All Domestic flights and airport tax while on Annapurna trek.
06. Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
07. Professional & highly expertise local trek group leader.
08. Trekking guides and other support staff.
09. Annapurna Base camp Trekking Route Map.
10. Porters to carry all personal gear and group gears.
11. Insurance of all staff including porters.
12. Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
03. TIMS, Annapurna Trek permit, Annapurna Conservation Area entry fees.
Program Fees Excludes
01. International airfare and airport tax.
02. Nepal entry visa fees.
03. Medical and personal high risk insurance.
04. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
05. Bar & Beverage Bills.
06. Emergency Rescue evacuation from Annapurna Trekking Area.
07. Tips and personal nature expenses.
08. Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Annapurna base camp trekking.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview