Franklin University Switzerland - Degree Abroad Program
Franklin University Switzerland Header Image Franklin University Switzerland Header Image

Franklin University Switzerland - Degree Abroad Program

An American University / A European Education / A Global Immersion

If you're looking to study International Business or Global Social Sciences in any capacity, this is an amazing opportunity. Small campus with 50 nationalities; Academic travel is included in tuition every semester as a 3 credit course! In 4 years, it's not unusual to graduate with a dual degree, speaking 2-5 languages with friends for life around the world. College graduates from FUS truly differentiate themselves upon graduation.

Amazing place to get your degree abroad

Franklin was an amazing 4 year degree experience. I graduated with both an American and a Swiss degree, allowing me to pursue employment and Master's opportunities around the globe. My Franklin education equipped me with the skills I needed to succeed.

During my academic travel experiences, I was able to travel to so many different countries including Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Germany, France, UK and more. I made lifelong friends and memories while engaging with local cultures and awesome professors.

I would go back to Franklin in a heartbeat. Consider it for your degree - it could change your life too.

Franklin was the best experience of my life!...

Franklin was the best experience of my life!