Forum Europe Summer 2017: Travel Around 9 Cities in 5 Weeks
Forum-Nexus Study Abroad Header Image Forum-Nexus Study Abroad Header Image

Forum Europe Summer 2017: Travel Around 9 Cities in 5 Weeks

A True Life-Changing Experience!

This summer with Forum-Nexus was such an incredible experience. I made friends from all around the world and visited the most beautiful cities in Europe. The hotels were beautiful, the staff and the professors were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in studying abroad.

Summer with Forum0Nexus

My summer with Forum Nexus has definitely been one of the best decisions I’ve made. Not only was I able to travel through countries I have always dreamt of visiting, but I have also formed amazing friendships, learned more about myself, and through the classes and professional/cultural visits, I was able to fully immerse myself in the cultures of each country. When I came into this program, I did not know anyone and definitely pushed myself outside of my comfort zone. Being a Student Assistant also helped me to feel a little more connected and involved. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that we had on this trip, and I would recommend it to every one! Whether you’re shy, outgoing, introverted or extroverted—this is a trip that will change your perspective on the world. Our program director, Hugo, is amazing and he makes everyone feel like family from the second you step off of your plane. I am so thankful for the experience that this program has given me.

Life-Changing Summer

I am grateful for my summer with Forum-Nexus and I met friends I will have for the rest of my life. I learned more within 5 weeks than in a regular semester. This programs opens doors for you and provides you great opportunities. I learned about international businesses and about different cultures. Hugo, the program director, truly goes above and beyond to make this experience outstanding for everyone.

Life-changing study abroad!

This was one of the best experiences of my life. I was able to travel around Europe with an amazing group of people and be immersed in the European culture. This program will change the way that you see the world and I would highly recommend Forum-Nexus to anyone who is interested in studying abroad.

Exceeded my expectations

Forum Nexus is an incredible program that was perfect for someone who had never been to Europe before. The people and staff were a huge part of what made the trip so great. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

An amazing summer

I was a part of 2015 FN program and I still constantly think about the amazing experience I had! What I really liked about Forum Nexus is that you can customize the experience to your travel preferences. There is a good variety of class offerings and because the program goes through multiple countries, you can visit a lot of different cities (or stay in one place and dig a little deeper, as I did!).

A special shout out to the staff of Forum Nexus--they work tirelessly to make sure each student has a great summer. Feedback is taken seriously and the team is very committed to making continual improvements. I highly recommend this program!!

Incredible experience

I was a student with Forum-Nexus this summer. It was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. I visited so many great and famous cities, all while gaining transfer credit at the University of Michigan. Although the places were incredible, the people were even better. I have so many lasting memories from this program and many new friends from all over the United States and the world.

Amazing

Forum Nexus offered more to me than I ever could have expected. I went in to the program nervous and shy, by excited for what was to come. Within 24 hours of arriving, I had made friends that I felt like I had known for years. The program does an INCREDIBLE job making sure you get some cultural immersion, and the program director, Hugo, is really passionate about culture. Before each country, we learned about the history, language, geography, and culture. When we arrived, we got to sight-see with the group and on our own, so you get to personalize each experience. The academics are fabulous, with world-class professors who travel with you and not only teach you but get to know you. I would do Forum Nexus every summer for the rest of my life if I could.

Experience of a lifetime

I was an intern for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad, and initially, I wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard of other people's experiences from studying abroad and all of them were positive, but I wasn't sure how I would handle being that far away from home. After spending a month in Europe with this program, I consider everyone involved part of my family. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I have Forum-Nexus to thank for that. This program is one of a kind. Forum-Nexus' uniqueness is what makes it incomparable to other study abroad experiences. I highly recommend anyone who is considering studying abroad to apply to FN. You will not regret it!

AMAZING!!!

This experience was amazing. For 4 weeks, you attend a school with a moving campus and visit many different cities and countries in Europe. I was worried before I left that I would not feel super connected with any one place, but I was wrong. Instead, I feel connected with about 7 or 8 new places I had never been before. I got to hike the French Alps, swim in the Aegean Sea, ride a gondola in Venice, visit the Coliseum, and get college credit all at the same time. In class, you are surrounded by students from all over the world receiving education from professors all over the world. The experience is eye opening, and you never stop going, but you never want to! The professors are incredible, and travel with you the entire time. This allows you to connect with them in such a fun way, and you get to see the world with them! I made lifelong friends through this journey, and I would not change a thing.

Best program ever

Studying abroad has been something I felt like I needed to do in order to truly complete my college experience. The hardest part of trying to decide where to study abroad is that you think you have to pick only once place, and that you’ll have to spend a whole semester in that one location. With the Forum Nexus program, you can do so much more. Forum Nexus gives you the ability to see and study in 5 different countries in just over a month. This program instantly appealed to me because I would be able to see and learn about so much of Europe, rather than just one city or country. I have to admit; it almost seems too good to be true when reading about the program. However, I can attest first-hand the program is everything it promises to be and so much more. The other students as well as the staff are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet in your life, and traveling and learning together with them will create an experience that you will take with you for the rest of your life. This program taught me so much, both in the classroom and out of it, and I recommend it to all of my friends who are interested in studying abroad. At the end of the program, there is only one thing to say: This, is FORUM NEXUS!

One of the best summers of my life!

Attending the Forum Nexus program this summer was the best decision that I made. You get to travel different European cities along with taking classes at renowned universities. Especially for the students who didn't get the chance to study abroad, Forum-Nexus is the best program for them. I got a chance to explore the European culture and the traditions which people follow in different countries. Apart from that I got a chance to interact with students coming from all over the world sharing different ideas and having different perspectives. The classes which we take are not at all boring and stressful. This is because of the experienced faculties who also travel with us throughout the program. Along with studying throughout the weekend I took many Forum-Nexus organised day trips and weekend excursions to different cities. The staff members are so friendly and are always ready to help. The director of the program, Dr. Hugo, is such a fun loving person that you don't even feel that you are on a educational trip. I highly recommend this program to everyone who didn’t get the chance of studying abroad. At the beginning you'll start as a stranger but later you'll end up as a family, the Forum-Nexus family!

Best summer yet!

This past summer I decided to study abroad after my freshman year of college. I was traveling alone and I was a little bit nervous to be in Europe for the first time all by myself. When I first met everyone from Forum Nexus, all my worries instantly went away. I've never met a more welcoming, friendly, and fun group of people. Age or where we came from did not matter. In one month I did as much as possible between interesting classes, professional visits, and sightseeing. I really enjoyed going to classes because we learned so much useful information that will stick with me forever. I couldn't believe how fast everyone became not only friends, but family. I left Greece with so many experiences, a different outlook on life, and 4 college credits. Choosing to be a part of Forum Nexus 2016 was one of my best decisions, and if I could go back and relive it all again I would love to! Best summer yet!

Would 100% do again

Forum-Nexus was one of the best experiences I could ask for. Not only did I get to travel to wondrous destinations in one month, but I also met forever friends, became more culturally aware, and learned many valuable lessons. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

The opportunity of a lifetime!

Spending my summer with forum-nexus was more than I ever could have dreamed of, honestly. The opportunities that came during and after the trip are seemingly endless. While on this trip, I gained lifelong friends from all around the world who I still talk to weekly and visit. There is nothing like getting connected with businesses and corporations from all over the world and getting to see the inside scoop, which is something unique Forum Nexus has to offer. Traveling from city to city made it never boring, to say the least. I learned such an immense amount in such a short period of time--and not just about my major, but life skills in linguistics, cultural communication, and attitudes toward trying new things. The professors make the classes on this trip fun because they are so personable, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun. The classes go along with the countries that we visit, so it is all very relevant and interesting. The environment of our group on the trip was like nothing else I had ever experienced. The trip gave me a close-knit group of diverse people, something which is difficult to find anywhere. I have nothing but good words to say about this program and the experience it gave me.

A Fun-Packed Month!

Forum-Nexus delivered even more than I had ever hoped for in a study abroad! Although I took two classes in addition to the International IQ class, I still had plenty of time to explore all of the amazing cities that we stopped in. And not to mention all of the incredible friends that I met from all around the world! I don't think that I could have spent one month of my summer in a better way if I tried. I have recommended(and will continue to recommend) this program to everyone that I meet that is looking to learn about the world and make life-long friends!

Amazing study abroad experience

I had an awesome time studying abroad with Forum-Nexus. We saw a lot of really great cities. One of my main priorities when looking for a program was looking for one that offered Graduate level credit, as I was not able to study abroad until I was in graduate school. I also wanted a program that was multi-country, and was long enough that I could see a variety of places, but short enough because I could not be away from home for an entire semester. The one month of this program was perfect for me!

A journey to remember

If you have never stepped a foot outside your home country and want to immerse yourself in new innovative cultures, then this is the program for you. The educational aspects perfectly link up with your travel experiences, as you attend classes in the morning, and are free to explore the cities in the afternoon. You will gain a lifetime's worth of experiences and memories that will carry on for years to come. For those of you who are early networkers, all of the students come from across the globe, meaning you will be able to have and maintain several international connections.
You won't be disappointed if you choose this program!

The Most Action Packed (and fun) Summer of my Life!

When I tell people that I visited 14 cities in 6 countries last summer- and all of the stories that come with those visits- most of them assume I'm talking about a stretch of time spanning two or even three months, but never just the one month I was actually there! Considering everything the FN team packs into their program, I don't blame those people at all. Between taking two full-length classes, and attending the dozens of professional visits to places from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris to the UN in Geneva, there was never a dull moment- but I still had plenty of time to explore the cities with all my new friends. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a life changing experience this summer!

Best Summer of my Life

Forum Nexus was the best summer of my life. I was able to travel to so many incredible places and feel independent doing it. The social life was amazing, and i met some of the nicest, coolest people in my life. Everyone was welcoming and just wanted to have fun and try new things tother. The staff were great and gave me plenty of freedom, they were not at all overbearing and really let us do our own thing. The academics were great, quite challenging but at the same time really interesting. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to explore, travel and make amazing friends juts as long as they have an open mind.

Life Changing Experience

This was the greatest experience of my life. When I was trying to figure out which study abroad program to go on, I wanted see as many places that I could in the time that I would be away. I looked over tens of programs and then my roommate suggested Forum Nexus. I looked at the list of places that the program offered and it immediately seemed obvious which program I should go on. Most of the other programs offered one or two cities in another country for about 2 months. When I saw that Forum Nexus offered six countries in 4 weeks, I knew that this was the program for me. It gave me the chance to see so much of Europe and since it was an international program, I made friendships with people from all over the world that will last me a lifetime. I still talked to all of the friends that I met from the trip daily in a Forum Nexus group chat to this day and I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to go on this trip. I recommend anyone that is reading this to go, It will change your life!

Hands down, the best experience of my life

Studying abroad was the best experience of my life and choosing Forum-Nexus as my program made this experience unforgettable. The academics were excellent because they applied the information we were learning to our traveling. Exploring Europe with students from all around the world allowed me to get out of my comfort zone and open my eyes to learn more about the world. Hugo and the staff constantly worked hard for all of the students to learn, enjoy their time, and make sure everyone was comfortable. If you choose Forum Nexus, you will not regret it!

Best summer ever

This is an amazing programme that gives you a great opportunity to experience so much of Europe and develop a real sense of being a global citizen. The teachers are amazingly clued in to the culture of each city we visited and the classes give a really good grounding in communications, marketing, and the economics of Europe. I would recommend this programme to anyone who wants to broaden their mind, their understanding of Europe and who also wants to have a great time.

Experience of a Lifetime

Participating in the Forum-Nexus study abroad program was a life-changing experience that opened my eyes to the world and different cultures. The program offers you a great education, the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, and the freedom to travel and enjoy Europe at your own pace. Rarely does a day go by that I don't reflect and smile about my Forum-Nexus experience from the summer of 2014. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have participated in the program.

Summer of a lifetime!

Forum Nexus is an incredible program to study abroad with. I couldn't pick just one place to study abroad, so when I found this program I knew it was for me. Not only did I get to travel to places I dreamed of, but I made lifelong friends along the way and have memories that will last a lifetime!