Learn English in Subic - Not Just a School but a Home
First EDT Learning Center Header Image First EDT Learning Center Header Image

Learn English in Subic - Not Just a School but a Home

• Facilities

It's an awesome and memorable experience!!!!

I had a good time in EDT/JWE because all of my teachers took care of me to improve my English skills. Actually, when I first arrived there, I couldn’t speak English. I just used body language. Oh.. I was so embarrassed…. Anyway, I had stayed there for 5 months. They made me use and enjoy English. I sincerely appreciate them for helping me. Therefore I have made new friends who are from other countries. This experiences and memories that we spent time together are amazing, exciting and memorable to me. Even if you have separated with one another, we keep in touch and meet in our countries. In addition, the environment of the school to learn English is considerably clean, quiet and pleasant. And when I got a little stress, sometimes I drank in the bar over listening to the music that is played by live bands with friends and played and swam in the beach and pool. The memories which I have in EDT in Subic is fun and happy. But the most important thing is it helps me a lot in my life. My point of views and thinking about the world have become wild and deep. So if you are considering going there, I surely definitely recommend EDT/JWE to you. Just go to EDT then enjoy learning English. Good luck to you!

• Facilities

It's memorable staying in the Philippines and good thing that I studied here!!

I am Korean and I was a student in EDT school for 3months. I could not speak English well before learning English in there. But, I can do well and have my confidence to speak English. Because I got good teaching from this school's teachers and staff. They always gave a good environment to me and I could experience lots of activities around school. Also, I think this location is the safest in the Philippines. So I recommend EDT school to many people who want to study English. You can change your English skill with joy in this school. Thank you for reading.

• Facilities

Truly, wholeheartedly recommend !!

Now as an adult visiting the Philippines.
Since I had good memories with EDT 4 years ago, I have visited it again. The best part of it is that as it is an academy runs in a small scale. I could be friends with students easily, and stay with teachers as family or friends too. I guess this is the point that let me go back to EDT again. And of course compare to my experience 4 years ago as a minor and now, indeed there are big differences. If I am a minor student still it would be a good place to study with wide room and clean facilities, as well as night classes. I am 100% sure with this. And if kids below elementary school were to be here, a place to play freely in academy, it would be a strength for them to choose here. I saw kids playing in there everyday after their classes.
As an adult. Though it might vary with the favor of people, it is a good place to shop and play in the night. And so I did enjoy things around rather than studying.
There are a lot of people considering the Philippines as an unsafe place, and though it might vary again to the people's opinions, but I did feel safe.
The room in the academy is better than others. Well, in the Philippines, only their title says Hotel, Resort without any good in it, while two times of cleaning per every week in the academy made me feel pleasant and nice.
To conclude,
1. EDT academy is good place to study for the people who want to study only
2. However, Subic is a place suitable for people who want to enjoy their life.
3. Thus, for the people visiting the Philippines to play, there would be no safer place than Subic

Best memories!

I was there twice for two months each time. I enjoyed a lot. Teachers are passionate about teaching and very friendly. If you will go for study, all teacher are always willing to help you. After taking the test at the end of the month, I really enjoyed activities which are interesting. i could be closed to other students and teachers during activities. Actually all teachers and classes are awesome. Location is not bad. Not too far from downtown. And there's a market near school. I felt comfortable while i stayed in EDT. Dormitory is not fancy. But compared to price, it's a great condition. It's clean and there's a cleaning woman. She will make your bed and organize your room. Overall, I have never regretted going to EDT.

Very kind and thoughtful

I have been there 4 times with my kids for learning English during vacation ( 4 weeks-8 weeks ).

All teachers and all officers are so kind and thoughtful to all students like a family.

And teaching skill is so high. My kids English skill is so improved with good memory.

Thats why we already came First EDT Learning Center 4times.

I really made good memories and history here with my two daughters , other families as well as teachers. ^^

• Facilities

You Only Live Once (YOLO^^)

It was a great experience studying in the First EDT Learning Center! Though at first, the thought of studying abroad is a bit scary because you don't know what kind of culture you're going to live in! But I think I made the great choice about choosing First EDT to learn English. It might not that big as other schools, but I can assure you that First EDT is one of the best! I learned English at the same time I did not just friends but family with everyone in EDT! Thank you First EDT Learning Center and to all teachers! I am looking forward to seeing you all again! ^^

• Facilities

For me EDT was starting of my second life

I remember that I was made happy by EDT. Actually, first time I was worry about going to the Philippines. The reason is that I couldn't speak English. So I thought that how can I learn English?? I don't have knowledge about English
However, It was not a problem. They tried to teach me the easy way to understand.
I have stayed in EDT school for almost 6months. While I was staying it. I didn't get feeling lonely.
EDT teachers were like friend, family and brother. Every weekend I went out with teachers.
Thus, I could learn many things about outside and get funny.
It has only one side effect. I will miss EDT school when you leave. hahaha
If you are going to EDT, I hope you can spend good time with them and learn English as well.

Good and safe EDT

First of all,, safety and good programs were good for me.
All teachers and staffs in EDT are very kind and nice.
I felt comfortable while i was studying there..
I'll recommend this school to my friends~
And i'll also go there again..for studying English.

Good language school

I really like the language school.
a great room and a good meal. Good teachers are also the best.
I'll come again next time.

Great experience!

My sons and I made many friend at EDT.
We studied and played with great friends there.
Teachers were very kind. They're always smile.
Nearby facilities also excellent.
After studying, we swamped in the swimming pool or the beach almost everyday.
We had a great time and Now we having best memories.
We miss EDT.
It's like home town in my mind.
We wanner visit again soon~!

• Facilities

The best school I ever had

The teachers are fantastic. The class instruction is organized. The school provides a safe, loving and secure environment. Children absolutely love attending this school. And on a last note, the school program offered is amazing.
-Hyra

Happy learning English in EDT

I have not only learned English but have learned many positive attitude from EDT. Teachers all are very kind to help me for studying. I used to speak English worst, but now I can have a conversation with foreigner.I am so glad to choose them to leanr English.
Moreover,they always say that don't stress yourself because they want me to study english stressless that I will learn well. They even encouraged me when I felt down. Until now, when I feel frustrated, I always remember what teacher said," Look on the bright side",it can let me move on.
Thank them for teaching me everything. If my friends want to learn English, I will recommend EDT.

My second home

The First EDT Learning Center can be your second home in the Philippines. This school lets the students feel at home. It helps them feel relax while studying. Teachers in this school are so caring and friendly. They can easily adopt with the cultures of students from different countries like Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain and Italy. They can meet new friends and build good relationship with each other. There are many stories of friendship from this school. They still keep in touch with each other after they finished their course in EDT. Some of them even visited each other from one country to another. It’s a living evidence that this place can be your home away from your mother country.

Awesome

I could say First- EDT language training center is a conducive place to live and to study. My over-all was an awesome experience. Teachers are really good and has a heart in teaching. I didn't feel like I am away from my home they showed me that I am a part of their family. I hope I could spend more time with them and study more English. I am really thankful that I had chosen this school. Thank you so much.

EDT family!

I'm very glad to choose EDT to learn English, because I not only learned what I want but I also have felt many love from teachers and classmates who from different places. I really love you guys.
One day I am going to visit you all again!!

Best part in my life

Time flies,it's my turn to leave ,the studying trip was very pleasant at EDT school, I'm lucky and glad to meet everyone,it's the best part in my life, thanks for everyone to take care of me and hope the day of the future to see you again.

• Facilities

Best place to study English and to enjoy other cluture

EDT located in Subic. Subic is the most safe place in Philippines. EDT teachers and neighbors are very kind. You can experience two culture - Philippines and America. When you go out, you can see many foreigners. It means here is very convenience to stay even though you are a foreigner.

• Facilities

The atmosphere in EDT is like home

I felt when I studied here, we are all members of one family.
so I’m very happy to have chosen EDT as my study school.
The instructors are extremely passionate and dedicated to their students’ personal improvement.
I believe I have improved by studying, making good relationship with students and teachers, and creating good memories in the Philippines. So I'm sure It is guarantee that with the hands of good teachers and people around, their English skills will developed in no time.
Now I still keep in touch with teachers, students as we study together, enjoy our time together, have new experiences about life together, and learn new things together. I hope, I want to see them and study, enjoy time together again.

It was a pleasure :)

Hello, My name is Jenny.
My experience here was really good. I had wonderful teachers. Everyone was very kind and friendly including the staff. I think it is very safe because I can just walk when I go to the restaurants and shops near. When I have a chance, I will go back there.

Praise worthy :)

True to what it claims, this place is a home!
Despite the differences among individuals, we all came for the same purpose; to improve our communication skill using English language. It is great how we all establish a charming atmosphere. The teachers and the students are both cordial and respectful towards one another. Staying here is like hitting 2 birds in 1 stone: you learn the language and you build a strong bond with teachers and classmates. No wonder, students keep coming back. When you come, you will see what I mean.:)

Nice experience

It was fantastic to stay in the Philippines with good people.

The weather is perfect and people are kind.

Beaches, bars, pubs, supermarkets, convenience stores and markets are near and 24 hours open. So convenient.

Experience the best!!

I thought studying English will not just cost money but also time and lots of effort, but after studying in First EDT Learning Center, Subic, Philippines, all my worries are gone, it is sure provides a good quality of education (well as you can see I never thought I could write a review with such plenty of English) okay, I’m sure you're looking for a good school to study English that's why you're on this page and reading this review. Lemme tell you something about my great experience in the Philippines while studying English. I thought 6 months are very long time, at first I thought I would die leaving my family, country, and the culture that I lived in, from the first day ‘til the last day that I stayed in the school the people were the same the only difference is the feeling. On my first day I was scared because I can’t speak English that much, most of the time if my teachers talk to me, I always answered “its Okay” and I can’t put up a long conversation, but on my last day in EDT it feels like I can’t stop talking because I can now express my thoughts about lots of things. I have surely learned from my teachers, they are all awesome! Humorous, kind, caring.. I can say that in my 6 months of studying English I didn’t just learned. But “I experienced the best!” thank you first EDT Learning Center for teaching me and for taking care of me.

My second home

Maybe edt isn't the most luxurious school in the Philippines.
Maybe edt isn't the biggest one in the Philippines.
Maybe edt isn't the most comfortable one in the Philippines.

But if you've studied there...
You would see the hardest teachers over there.
You would see they have full of enthusiasm and energy to teach students.
You would see that they always treat you like family.
You would be satisfied you've learned in this school.

Everything I want

Great teachers,convenient environment and fair price.
Teachers have lots of passion to every student.And all teachers are nice and close to students,so you can bring wonderful memory back.
Not only EDT itself is great,but also the environment.It is convenient to go to downtown,but not too close to get distracted. Everything is exactly right!

Great teachers

The teachers were really wonderful. They were so thoughtful and friendly to the students. ”Buddy system” was so nice as well. Students could have own ” Buddy teacher” by each. I could ask my buddy teacher anything.