1-on-1 English/ESL Instruction
Fill Me In English Language Services Header Image Fill Me In English Language Services Header Image

1-on-1 English/ESL Instruction

• Facilities

Fill me in is the best English school!

I have learned some English before but was afraid to speak it until I studied with Fill Me In. It is not popular like some other programs but it is very good. It is small so the teacher can give more attention to students. The school is in a place named the Impact Hub where different people go to work on different things. Kenisha is my teacher and she made opportunities for me to speak with the different people in English. I was scared but she stayed with me and made me feel better and speak better. We went to the market. We went to the park. We went to a dancing class. We went to some other places to help me speak better English with more people. I only studied for three months. I will study with Kenisha when I have more time and money. My husband is proud of my English and I can understand my children's teachers more when they speak in English.

• Fill Me In English Language Services responded to this review February 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM

Oh my goodness, Saba! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.

I'm glad we're meeting your needs, and I'll do my best to keep meeting your expectations.

See you in a few weeks.