China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
Programs start monthly, and run all year round. Choose from a 4-week, 6, 8 week, 10 or 12 - week program experience.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-ordinator in your program city.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are typically unpaid.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about building a career in fashion!
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview