China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
Programs start monthly, and run all year round. Choose from a 4-week, 6, 8 week, 10 or 12 - week program experience.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Program prices are based on the length of the program chosen and begin at USD 1,150.00 for a 4-week program in Shanghai or Beijing. PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation costs are not included in the program prices. Applicants can book these independently, or FWI can provide prices from a variety of pre-approved providers, where safety, and quality have been pre-checked.
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-ordinator in your program city.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are typically unpaid.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about building a career in fashion!
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview