Fashion Week Internships - New York, Los Angeles.
FWI FWI

Fashion Week Internships - New York, Los Angeles.

Experiencing Los Angeles with Fashion Week Internships spring 2018

I applied for the Fashion Week Internship program hoping to gain first-hand working industry experience, and to learn more about living and working overseas. I was able to accomplish both goals thanks in large part, to the FWI staff team.

My personal experience of living and interning in L.A contributed to my personal and professional growth, and has given me a clear focus on where I want to be career-wise. I knew that it could be difficult to secure a position with a company that fitted my interests, but FWI helped me with that and my housing. I quickly felt at home thanks to my roomies and work colleagues, who were always eager to help and get me involved, which made for a fun and enjoyable experience.

I strongly recommend the Fashion Week Internships Los Angeles program to anyone considering interning and working in LA, as it gives a real flavor of the city, and lifestyle.

NY

I would like to recommend fashion week internships to everyone considering applying. I finished my internship in New York last week and I am already saving to do another program in LA. I worked in a fantastic showroom and made great friends who showed me the city and introduced me to great people!!

Best summer before graduation

My experience was even better than what I expected. Cheryl was a great inspiration and friend. She was so helpful throughout the internship, helping me to push my limits, and supporting me when we had deadlines to meet. I would recommend this program to any student looking for an internship in a great fashion house.

NYFW

The program was better than I expected, though my expectations were definitely high as my campus rep had already done the program and was able to share her Summer experiences with my class before I decided to apply.

The work environment was extremely friendly, and we were presented with a variety of tasks, some easy, some really hard.

Meeting other interns made the experience so fun, and enjoying the city together and seeing our work on the runway was something that still makes me smile.