Fashion Week Internships - New York, Los Angeles.
FWI FWI

Fashion Week Internships - New York, Los Angeles.

NY

I would like to recommend fashion week internships to everyone considering applying. I finished my internship in New York last week and I am already saving to do another program in LA. I worked in a fantastic showroom and made great friends who showed me the city and introduced me to great people!!

Best summer before graduation

My experience was even better than what I expected. Cheryl was a great inspiration and friend. She was so helpful throughout the internship, helping me to push my limits, and supporting me when we had deadlines to meet. I would recommend this program to any student looking for an internship in a great fashion house.

NYFW

The program was better than I expected, though my expectations were definitely high as my campus rep had already done the program and was able to share her Summer experiences with my class before I decided to apply.

The work environment was extremely friendly, and we were presented with a variety of tasks, some easy, some really hard.

Meeting other interns made the experience so fun, and enjoying the city together and seeing our work on the runway was something that still makes me smile.