FWI FWI

Fashion Industry Internships - London & United Kingdom

Fashion, fun, friends, shopping, trips, and culture.

I had a mind-blowing experience with Fashion Week Internships's London program. It was well-organized, the staff walked me through getting everything planned, and I loved living in the vibrant and unique city of London. Weekends gave me time to leave the city and visit Manchester, Stonehenge, and Oxford and learn about the region's culture. I really have nothing negative to say about my time there, and I recommend the program wholeheartedly to fashion and non-fashion majors.

Summer in London

I would like to thank Fashion Week Internships for organising my summer internship for me, and for making it such a memorable experience.

I wanted to visit London to gain a strong experience to help me in my final year of at Bunka in Tokyo, and heard of them from talking to the campus rep.

I have always wanted to understand the public relations industry and working with a British PR agency was a very big challenge, and achievement for me.

I applied in January and received an offer one week later. My program manager was very helpful, and knew a lot about the companies I could work with, and helped me to get the visa for travel to England.

When I arrived in London I was contacted by the local coordinator, who told me about the area I was living in, and introduced me to some of the other girls who were interning at different companies, so I did not feel alone.

The work was great! I went to lots of client events, learned how to plan and execute events, and developed my social media and copywriting skills. I worked some very long hours, but the company took good care of me, and gave me time off to enjoy the summer, and to see the attractions - Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and the Victoria and Albert Museum.

My biggest achievement was helping plan and deliver the launch event for
Swarovski's 'Iconic London' campaign, which really helped me develop confidence, and show me what I can be capable of.

I would like to thank all of the people at Fashion Week Internships for helping me to have a great and unforgettable Summer.