Teach Photography to Teenagers in Peru
- Street Children
- Youth Development
Australian, Canadian, European, American, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British, Irish and South African Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
What we offer you:
• Introduction in FairMail and guidance in your tasks by our local manager(s).
• Help in finding cheap housing:
In Peru we can offer you affordable and nice lodging at our FairMail office for 550 soles a month (= about 5 euro per day, includes internet, gas and electricity and a small outside kitchen). Choosing this you will live 30 steps from the beach and a bonus is that your room is in the backgarden of a vegetarian restaurant where you can meet fellow travelers and volunteers. Also, by staying in our office you help FairMail to cover part of the rent costs.
• Interest in photography
• Spanish speaking (intermediate).
• Flexible and open-minded.
• Interest and some experience with working with teenagers (13-18 years old).
• Able to work independently and structured.
• Creative and flexible in organizing activities.
• Minimum commitment of 6 weeks.
• That you will send us the necessary information we ask for below in spanish (or english if spanish is really not possible).
- Written Application