Game Experience: Video Game Design in Seattle
Experience America Header Image Experience America Header Image

Game Experience: Video Game Design in Seattle

Endlessly fun

My entire three weeks were filled with hanging out with other gamers, meeting and learning from industry veterans, and exploring Seattle. The program is well planned but not overly confined, we got to see and do things in Seattle that you just can't do without a program like this and the instructors were very friendly, available, and knowledgable about the gaming industry. My only complaint is that a lot of the trip is spent on the university of Washington campus which doesn't have a Starbucks, but at least they have all the game consoles and most current games so you might not need coffee to get out of bed.

The game experience

This was the best camp I have ever been to, and probably the best I will ever go to. Everything about it was beyond my expectation, from high level instruction to new activities every day. The only downside to the camp is that I wish it would be longer because it was so awesome that the time flew by too quickly. I would recommend this camp to anyone who is looking for a camp experience of a lifetime.

• Personal Development

Deciding factor for my wish career

This trip have really helped me in finding out what career path i want in the future. It was an amazing experience with the trip and an absolutely amazing and helpful crew crew! I have to write 200 words in this review and unfortunately i'm a slacker so i'm having a hard time being creative.

Purely Awesome

This has been one of the best experiences of my entire life. I will never forget my time here in seattle and i will miss the people i have met during my time here. The program is amazing and the people in charge work really hard to make sure that you have what you need.

A trip to Seattle!

This trip to Seattle has been a great experiance! Im so glad my school decided to choose Seattle to be the place where i have been staying the past 4 weeks. The Staff is friendly and my homestay have been excellent.