Expanish Volunteer Social Services
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
- Age: 18, some specific placement available for minors.
- Experience: None
- Spanish: Options for absolute beginners through advanced speakers. However, Spanish classes are highly recommended for beginners and are available through Expanish.
- Insurance: International health insurance is a requirement.
Cost in US$:
Please see website for prices.
Program Fees Include:
- Volunteer placement (2-24 weeks placements)
- Donation to host organization
- Welcome Pack
- Weekly cultural and social activities
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Optional weekend excursions
- Optional student support services, such as travel and health insurance, etc.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Volunteer Management
- Youth Development
- Provide daily assistance to local residents. - Receive and organize shipments (food, clothing, supplies). - Spend quality time with residents. - Assist in health and safety workshops. - Preparing meals / working in the kitchen.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is