- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
- Veterinary Science
- Volunteer Management
- Youth Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Airport pickup.
* Accommodation with a Guatemalan family with full board, 3 daily meals Monday-Saturday.
* Language test and orientation, guided city tour.
* 20 individual language lessons, Monday-Friday.
* Preparation for volunteer work.
* Access to schools afternoon activities.
* Weekly language tests.
* Course certificate at the end of your course.
* Safe box
* 1 hour free internet access per week.
* Laundry service once a week, limited amounts.
* Access to schools library with Latin American music, games, grammar books, videos on Guatemala's culture and history.
* EXIS pre-departure handbook
Language Skills Required
Volunteers must be independent, open minded and minimum 18 years old.
- Written Application