French Hotel Work Experience Programme (Stage en Hotellerie)
France: Cannes, Grenoble, Marseille and 7 other cities
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
Cost in USD per week
Placement fee, French lessons, Accommodation and meals, Monthly stipend, regular contact with the Eurolingua Internships Manager.
Salary & Compensation
200 Euro per month, free housing, free meals, included French lessons
* Skills and previous experience are not essential but an advantage
* A minimum spoken French language ability is required and all "stagiaires" must attend inclusive classes at the Eurolingua Institute in Montpellier either before or during the programme
* Reception jobs are only for "stagiaires" with good intermediate level French
* 42 hours per week (straight or split shifts). 2 non-consecutive days free
* Staff accommodation (usually two sharing) and all meals are provided by the hotel
* "Stagiaires" also receive a net allowance of 200 euro per month
* Bring black shoes, white shirt/top, black trousers/skirt, black tie/bow tie
This type of placement requires good stamina and motivation due to the long working hours. French tutorial lessons or group course included at the Eurolingua Institute.
- Written Application