Marketing and Recruitment Internship (evtl. free) in Brazil
ETIV do Brasil Header Image ETIV do Brasil Header Image

Marketing and Recruitment Internship (evtl. free) in Brazil

Amazing experience!

I currently volunteer virtually with ETIV on the Marketing and Communications team and I'm very happy with the experience! I love working with Jaci and the team of international volunteers who are all very driven and bring unique perspectives to the projects we're working on. After just a few months of volunteering, I can already see the significant growth and impact of the work we're doing. I definitely recommend getting involved with this NGO, they are uniting so many diverse people and doing really amazing work!

Great experience!

I've spent 3 months volunteering virtually with ETIV and the experience has been very rewarding! I was helpful with updating main recruitment sites and projects posted as well as reaching out to universities to increase our volunteering footprint! ETIV do Brasil is a small NGO with a lot of positive impact on the local community in Itacaré, and therefore volunteering here and contributing to achieve the organization's goals has no price!

Endless opportunities in ETIV!

My experience at ETIV do Brasil has been incredible. The volunteers all bring such a special light and passion to the program in their own way. The children of Itacare and neighborhood of Passagem are very friendly and open to learn. Its really nice that volunteers get a lot of freedom to initiate their own projects, and that also teaches you a lot about responsibility and commitment. The community here at ETIV is very united and everyone is aware of each other’s projects. In terms of Marketing work, the schedule is very flexible and the variety of tasks and freedom for new projects is nice, but requires organized and dedicated volunteers and interns. Other volunteers are very helpful when it comes to pictures, blogs, and filming classes. Sometimes organization and administration can get blurry since we ETIV is a small NGO, but working through this is part of learning to solve different kinds of issues. Itacare is beautiful! The local people are very friendly, there is a very vivid night life, and much to do especially for those looking for adventure. ETIV is what you make it!