Premium Entrust TEFL Program | Awarded #1 Thailand
A woman fist bumping a kid A woman fist bumping a kid

Premium Entrust TEFL Program | Awarded #1 Thailand

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

I could not have asked for a better TEFL course

Coming into this with a special education and language development background, Entrust gave me the tools to take my talents international. I was not only given incredible educational experience but also the insight to bring my skills into an entirely new world and make me able to change lives. In addition, I was placed in an incredible school where I have the privilege to help shape the lives of children. I could not have asked for a better TEFL course, and just as importantly, a new family thousands of miles from what I once called home. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to head down a life changing path.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Just amazing

I have no words to describe my experience, I will just stick with amazing! Entrust provided me with all the tools I need to survive in Thailand. I have only good things to say about Entrust. They helped me with a job and presently help me with my Visa.

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Entrust TEFL is the best kind people who will treat you like family

I'm so happy I did my course at Entrust TEFL. The trainer was awesome and enthusiastic and the content of the course was awesome. It helped prepare me more than I could've imagined and gave me confidence to be a teacher in Thailand. I didn't come from a teaching background, so that was even more so amazing because I was nervous to be a teacher at all. The staff is amazing and helped get me acquainted to the Thai culture. Strongly recommend this course - I didn't the premium package so the accommodation, job placement and cultural trips were all included. It was 100% worth it. It is a little pricey, but you get so much good for your money and it's totally worth it. Eco Resort in Chiang Mai was a great place to stay, and it was nice to be in the same place with all the other teacher trainees.