Chile: Rural Areas, Santiago and 2 other cities
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Downhill Skiing
- Eco Tours
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- River Kayaking
- Student Tours
- Vacation Packages
- Building & Construction Projects
- Organic Farming
- Pastoral Work
- Small Business Development
- Trail Building
- Tree Planting
- Volunteer Management
- Water Projects
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Multiple Year
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Pre-departure Support: ELI's staff is very knowledgeable and happy to help volunteers to prepare for their travels.
Airport Pickup: Volunteers are met at the airport in Santiago and provided with transportation to their program site.
In-country Orientation: Each volunteer program starts with a two to three day orientation which covers important topics on the logistics of living and working in Chile. Spanish classes are also provided.
In-country Staff Support: ELI's Chile coordinator has years of experience working with visitors to Chile. She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
Accommodations and meals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a conversational level of Spanish language skills
- Must have commit to 4 weeks minimum
- Must be a self-starter, well-organized, strong communicator, and able to work with a wide-range of people
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application