- Childcare & Children
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Youth Development
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Year Round (holiday in March and April)
Cost in USD per week
Costs vary, please contact us for details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Chennai and spend the first night at a hotel.
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts an orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate South India.
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's India coordinator has years of experience working with Volunteers, Interns, and Study Abroad Students. He and his staff are on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in housing associated with the project and are provided with three basic vegetarian meals a day.
- Group living
- Online Application
- Written Application