Peru: Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley
- English Teaching
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's staff is very knowledgeable and happy to help volunteers and interns to prepare for their travels.
* Airport Pickup: Volunteers are met at the airport in Lima or Cusco and provided with transportation to their accommodations
* In-country Orientation: Each volunteer program starts with a one to two day orientation which covers important topics on the logistics of living and working in Peru, city tours, help with transportation, and optional Spanish classes
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's Peru coordinator has years of experience working with Peruvian NGOs. She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay either with a local host family or in a shared apartment depending on the project.
Participants must have an intermediate level of Spanish proficiency.
- Online Application
- Written Application