- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Youth Development
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Costs vary depending on duration. Please contact us for details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport transfer
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with an orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and navigate Chennai.
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's India coordinator has years of experience working with Volunteers, Interns, and Study Abroad Students. He is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in housing associated with the project and are provided with three basic vegetarian meals a day.
Patience and energy.