Medical & Pharmacy Internships in Vietnam
ELI volunteers bathing the elephants ELI volunteers bathing the elephants

Medical & Pharmacy Internships in Vietnam

A good program

The application process was pretty easy, lots of my questions answered. I was picked up at the airport. It was very nice. The orientation took a few hours. Vi did a good job showing me around and introducing me to people. It would also have been better if I was shown around to all the departments from the get go. My placement was at Pasteur Institute Dalat. I volunteered for 30 hours/week.
We started at 8, worked in the clinic, lunch for 1-2 hrs then worked til 4. Good amount of time. I was also included in my host family's activities.

Amazing!

I volunteered in Da Lat at the Pasteur Institute in Jan/Feb 2012 and it was a fabulous experience! ELI did so much to help me out and the in-country staff was outstanding. My translator Vi and I were best buddies by the end and it was such a great experience to spend time with her. The clinic was busy and welcomed me as best as can be expected. I thoroughly enjoyed the month I spent working with ELI and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an outstanding volunteer experience in Vietnam!!