- Biomedical Science
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Physical Therapy
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Costs vary depending on duration. Please contact us for details.
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Chennai and brought to the program accommodation
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with a 2-3 day orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate South India
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's India coordinator has years of experience working with Volunteers, Interns, and Study Abroad Students. He is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in housing associated with the project and are provided with three basic vegetarian meals a day.
Proven interest in medicine - either through coursework or prior internships or volunteering in a medical setting.
- Online Application
- Written Application