- Graphic Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's staff is very knowledgeable and happy to help volunteers and interns to prepare for their travels.
* Airport Pickup: Volunteers are met at the airport in Merida and provided with transportation to their host family.
* In-country Orientation: Each volunteer program starts with a two to three day orientation which covers important topics on the logistics of living and working in Mexico, city tours and help with transportation.
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's Mexico coordinator is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Volunteers will stay with a local host family where they will be provided with a room and breakfast and dinner each day. By living with a family, volunteers will learn about the day to day rhythms of Mexican life first hand as well as sample traditional meals not usually available in restaurants. Host families are eager to welcome volunteers and are a fantastic resource for learning about the local culture and sights.
This program requires a minimum of 2 weeks commitment and participants should have a background on finance, marketing, international business, design or other related areas. Please keep in mind that an intermediate level of Spanish is necessary.
- Online Application
- Written Application