- Health Sciences
- Human Rights
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
2017 Arrival Dates: January 23, February 6, February 20, March 6, March 20, April 3, April 17, May 1, May 15, May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
This program has been discounted to attract well qualified participants. 6 Weeks USD 925!
* Airport pickup
* Day tour of local sights
* Walking tour of your neighborhood
* Placement coordination
* Accommodations at the volunteer house (a nice shared accommodation with western amenities on the edge of Thamel, conveniently located near cafes and shops)
* 2 meals a day
* Free internet access at the volunteer house
* 24 hour in-country support by our local office
These placements are open to participants holding at least a BA in a relevant field or those with significant NGO experience who are motivated and do not require a lot of supervision. Especially needed are participants with legal, grant writing, or public health backgrounds. The minimum time commitment is two months.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application