- Environmental Studies
- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- International Relations
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Administration & Government
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD
Varies. Please contact for specifics
* Pre-departure materials
* Pick up from the airport
* Orientation and welcome pack
* Social Gatherings
* Internship Position
* Accommodation Option (host family or student residence)
* Local coordinator & 24/7 emergency services
* US- based support
Participants may choose to stay with a local host family, student residence (only available certain months), or participants may arrange their own housing.
-Host Families provide participants with their own room, two meals a day, and laundry.
-Participants in the Student Residence will live with up to three other international interns or students, dorm style. Participants have a single room, shared bath, kitchen, and living room. The residences include cable, internet access, and furnished kitchens. Please note, no food is included. The Student Residence is available early June through mid September, and sporadic availability throughout the academic year.
Salary & Compensation
* Must be a citizen of USA, Canada, EU, Australia, or New Zealand
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be fluent in English
* Demonstrated background in field
* Completed first year of undergraduate studies
* Must be a self-starter, well-organized, strong communicator, and able to work with a wide-range of people
* Must commit 4-12 weeks
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview