- Biomedical Science
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
- Biological Research
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
throughout the year
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Cost varies. Please inquire for details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's staff is very knowledgeable and happy to help volunteers to prepare for their travels.
* Airport Pickup: Volunteers are provided with transportation to their host family or apartment
* In-country Orientation: Each volunteer program starts with a two hour orientation which covers important topics on the logistics of living and working in Chile. Spanish classes are also provided for an extra fee.
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's Chile coordinator has years of experience working with visitors to Chile. She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Housing is not included but we can help participants choose between staying with a local host family or in an apartment.
Participants should have at least an intermediate level of Spanish proficiency and be ready to work in a 100% Spanish speaking environment.
- Online Application
- Written Application