- Environmental Studies
- International Relations
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure materials
* Pick up from the airport
* Orientation and welcome pack
* Social Gatherings
* Internship Position
* Optional Housing (local host family or student residence)
* Local coordinator & 24/7 emergency services
* US-based support
Participants may choose to stay with a local host family, student residence (only available certain months), or participants may arrange their own housing.
* Host Families provide participants with their own room, two meals a day, and laundry.
* Participants in the Student Residence will live with up to three other international interns or students, dorm style. Participants have a single room, shared bath, kitchen, and living room. The residences include cable, internet access, and furnished kitchens. Please note, no food is included.
Start Dates: We ask that participants always arrive on a Sunday and there are set arrival dates during the summer.
Salary & Compensation
* Must be a citizen of USA, Canada, EU, Australia, or New Zealand
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be fluent in English
* Must be a self-starter, well-organized, strong communicator and able to work with a wide-range of people.
* Must commit 4-12 weeks
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview