- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure Support: ELI's expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip!
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Chennai and brought to the program accommodation
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with a 2-3 day orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate South India
* In-country Staff Support: ELI's India coordinator has years of experience working with Volunteers, Interns, and Study Abroad Students. He is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in housing associated with the project and are provided with three basic vegetarian meals a day.
- Group living
Demonstrated interest in the visual arts.