Join a Fun & Friendly Team of Committed Teachers with EF

• Support Services

• Compensation & Benefits

• Host School or Placement

Teaching in China

I've been teaching in EF Shenyang now for six months, I absolutely adore the children, school and support i have around me. A lot of people have advised me how great it is to teach abroad and how rewarding it is to see what the children take from your lessons, but it's not until you actually take the leap that you realize what a life changing job it is. The children i teach are mainly between ages three and twelve, the management and friends i have made in such a small amount of time is fantastic. If your thinking twice about jumping on the plane, talk to us.. there is no need to sugar coat this job it really is one of a kind :)

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Great school, great staff, great city!

I've been working for EF Shenyang since October 2015, have had a fantastic experience so far. The Director of Studies is supportive and encourages professional development, and the local staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Students are mostly younger (3-13years) though some older classes do exist. Shenyang continues to surprise me, always finding new cafes/bars/parks etc to explore. Feel for to contact me if you have any questions!