Rural Medical Outreach - Madagascar
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
* Pick up & drop off from Fort Dauphin airport
* 24/7 emergency support
* Orientation & Training
* 3 Meals a day
* Project Related Transport
* Project T-shirts
* Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
* Assistance with optional activities and tours
* Although specific qualifications are not required for this project, medical students will definitely benefit from this project and gain a large amount of experience, as well as learn to adapt to a rural environment.
* Volunteers need to be hard working, mature, motivated and able to show initiative.
* Good health and physical fitness are also required.
* Volunteers also need to be confident with speaking English and knowledge of French is a benefit, though not essential.
* Medical professionals are very welcome too and would find the work extremely fulfilling.
- Online Application