English Teaching & School Support in Madagascar
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Cost in USD per week
* All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
* Pick up & drop off from Fort Dauphin airport
* 24/7 emergency support
* Orientation & Training
* 3 Meals a day
* Project Related Transport
* Project T-shirts
* Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
* Assistance with optional activities and tour
- Group living
* Specific teaching qualifications are not required, although these projects would be of interest to and benefit from people involved in education.
* Volunteers need to have a love for children and a passion for teaching.
* Volunteers need to be hard working, mature, motivated and able to show initiative.
* Good health and physical fitness are also required.
* Volunteers also need to be confident in speaking English, and French would be an advantage.
- Online Application