Beach Clean up and Habitat Restoration | Ecuador
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Human Rights
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
all year through
at least 18
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
From 455 USD
- Airport pick-up service from the airport to accommodations in Quito (one way).
- In-country informational workshop to highlight aspects of the project(s).
- In-country workshop upon arrival on safety and security tips and information, and a cultural introduction to Ecuador to help volunteers with the effects of culture shock.
- 24 / 7 contact in case of emergencies, health problems, or similar problems.
- Monitoring and regular check-ins during the volunteer program.
- Training Workshop and Orientation (mandatory for all volunteers).
- International phone call in our office in Quito to contact family.
- International phone calls and Internet service in our office in Quito in case of emergency.
- Local phone calls to landline numbers from our office in Quito.
- Pre-arrival information about activities around the country for the volunteer during his/her free time.
- Certificate of Participation when the volunteer has completed his/her volunteer program (upon request).
- Accommodation and food that is included in the program costs, 1-3 meals per day from Monday to Friday (depending on project and accommodation).
* Volunteers are not required to have experience in veterinary care, though they are preferred. It is essential that volunteers have a love for animals, have a strong work ethic, have an interest in working in nature, and should not be afraid to get dirty. Volunteers with an interest in the environment and conservation are ideal, and they must be prepared for hard work and a roughing it lifestyle.
* Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age. There is no maximum age limit.
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Online Application
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Phone/Video Interview