Marine Conservation Volunteer in Ecuador
Ecuador: Bahia de Caraquez, Esmeraldas, Manta and 3 other cities
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Marine Conservation
- Public Health
- Water Projects
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please email us for 2015-2016 dates
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
USD 675 four weeks
* Accommodation in a volunteers house in Puerto Lopez (shared bedrooms, water, and kitchen)
* 3 meals per day (in restaurants or in the volunteer house)
* Volunteer certificate
- Group living
- Great interest towards environmental issues, with emphasis on marine
- Ability to learn sampling techniques and to apply them satisfactorily in the field
- Predisposition to camp and patrol beaches during the day and night.
- A careful and responsible person who can assist EA’s staff with data collection of
- Predisposition to assist EA’s staff with environmental education activities.
- Predisposition to walk beaches collecting trash.
- To work under the sun
- To work within water
- Patient and hard working
- Ability to work by yourself or as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn about the environment and local people.
- Online Application