Marine Conservation Volunteer in Ecuador
Ecuador: Bahia de Caraquez, Esmeraldas, Manta and 3 other cities
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Marine Conservation
- Public Health
- Water Projects
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please email us for 2015-2016 dates
From 20 to 40 years old
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
USD 675 four weeks
* Accommodation in a volunteers house in Puerto Lopez (shared bedrooms, water, and kitchen)
* 3 meals per day (in restaurants or in the volunteer house)
* Volunteer certificate
- Group living
- Great interest towards environmental issues, with emphasis on marine
- Ability to learn sampling techniques and to apply them satisfactorily in the field
- Predisposition to camp and patrol beaches during the day and night.
- A careful and responsible person who can assist EA’s staff with data collection of
- Predisposition to assist EA’s staff with environmental education activities.
- Predisposition to walk beaches collecting trash.
- To work under the sun
- To work within water
- Patient and hard working
- Ability to work by yourself or as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn about the environment and local people.
- Online Application