Volunteers needed to build our Eco-center in the Yucatan
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Organic Farming
- Renewable Energy
- Trail Building
- Tree Planting
- Water Projects
2-4 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months, Alternative Spring Break, Summer
January 1-February 28 / March 1-April 30 / May 1-June 30 / July 1-August 31 / September 1-October 31 / November 1-December 31
Australian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Canadian, European, Asian, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
$10 per day, $600 for 2 Months
- Vegetarian Meals
** Tuition payments MUST be paid PRIOR to arrival.
Language Skills Required
Please apply ONLY if you meet the following criteria:
- Please know that you are expected to work 6 hours per day for 6 days per week. If, at any time, you are not pulling the weight we need you to pull, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- The weather is ever changing and can range from hot sunny days to very rainy and humid. Bugs also vary from intense to mild or none at all. If this does not sound like it would be good for your body, you may want to consider another location.
- You have biological, construction, agricultural, gardening, landscaping, practical permaculture knowledge, kitchen, hospitality, grounds, and/or housekeeping experiences; not necessarily tropical, not necessarily all
- You are clean, organized, intelligent, creative, fun, multi-skilled, a problem solver, adaptive, not afraid to get down and dirty, drama free, independent, loving, open minded, communicative, professional, and able to work with a team
- Written Application