Pursue your PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine at the National University of Singapore through this four to five year program offered in conjunction with Duke University. Students will receive training in translational bioscience and advanced training in one of five signature research programs: Cancer and Stem Cell Biology, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Emerging Infectious Diseases, Health Services and Systems Research, and Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders.
1. Earn a PhD in Biology and Medicine from NUS, Singapore.
2. Receive a stipend and pay no tuition fees.
3. Benefit from our emphasis on translational bioscience covering a wide array of disciplines.
4. Choose from a variety of advanced training specializations.
5. Prepare yourself to be a leader in the field of medical research.