Teach English Volunteer Program
DISHA International Foundation Trust Header Image DISHA International Foundation Trust Header Image

Teach English Volunteer Program

I just loved the Indian people

My name is Beverly. I am from the UK. I was looking around for something to do when I retired. It's very difficult for old people to get a placement whether in regular work or volunteer work or whatever. However, I did find this on the internet and it looked very interesting. I was teaching English. There were also opportunities to visit other educational establishments and see how the Indian education system works which is really interesting for me. There's not many tourists in this area so you do get to see the real India. I've had marvellous time here. What what can I say.. the people are so nice. Dismiss everything you hear about India. Just come here and see for yourself. You will see how nice people are, everybody talks to you. You are never without a friend, you are never alone. There's no danger, there's not the poverty that it's depicted overseas. Please come to India. It's wonderful. It really is! I've had such a good time here. I am very sorry to leave. DISHA's been wonderful for me because I've seen so much and learnt so much about India. So what what can I say... Come to India, Come to DISHA! You won't find better in India because I have been around India before I even came here. So thank you very much Kerron! I really enjoyed my stay. I am sorry it hasn't been longer but I just loved the Indian people. Everybody's been so kind; you couldn't get nicer people really anywhere else in the world.