Sonrisas Sanas Advanced Dental Volunteer Nicaragua
Dental Clinic Sonrisas Sanas Header Image Dental Clinic Sonrisas Sanas Header Image

Sonrisas Sanas Advanced Dental Volunteer Nicaragua

Our experience was very rewarding and awesome!

Our experience was very rewarding and awesome! The head dentists were attentive and helpful. The assistants were excellent. Suggestions would include rotating the dentists the students work with so that the students get experience working with both dentists and get an opportunity to work with an English and Spanish speaking dentist. Thank you so much!

Best experience I have had

Best experience I have had as a pre dental student. highly recommend this to others. doctor was phenomenal and very knowledgeable. I look forward to doing it again in the future!

We had an amazing experience

Thank you so much for working with us to organize this trip! We had an amazing experience and learned a lot this past week. Everyone at the clinic was so wonderful and helpful. It was incredible to be a part of something bigger and to make at least a little bit of a difference. We are very grateful for this opportunity and we will let our classmates know about this opportunity to send more volunteers your way.

It was truly an amazing experience!

I truly learned a lot clinically and I am pleased I was able to help out so many people that were in such great need. The way the trip was set up with extra free time was great as it allowed me to see much of the country as well. It was truly an amazing experience! I will be sure to tell my professors and classmates about my experience so I'm sure there will be other students in contact with you to set up a similar trip.