Camp Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine
DEC Camp Header Image DEC Camp Header Image

Camp Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine

DEC camp - life school

Being a counselor at DEC had really developed my personality. I became more responsible, more organized, more caring, more generous and open. I had to solve different conflicts between kids, which is also a really valuable skill for my future career as a manager or a business director.

Summer at DEC

I highly recommend spending a summer working at dec camp! I worked there for four sessions, and it was a fantastic experience. Making connections with Ukrainian campers and staff was a really special experience.

Amazing!

If you are considering working for DEC, I would strongly suggest you do so- get off the fence and do it. The pay is enough, the people are wonderful, the work is fulfilling, and the experience is powerful. Prepare to be exhausted not just physically, but also emotionally and mentally as well. You will learn so much in this place and make connections across Ukraine and the world.

With love to DEC

There is always space for growth, but host company, living situation, community and working atmosphere in DEC was in the highest level. And, of course, every detail was thought out, especially plan of a day.

Essential experience

This was one of the best places, where i had a chance to work in. All the staff , attitude to each other and atmosphere inside of this camp have become a 2nd family for me. I am happy, that was able to contemplate pure and altruistic side of everyone who was here. And of course this great experience? which i have gained here and find it difficult to compare with something that is worth of it.
To make a long story short, Dec has influenced my outlook and attitude to the children. Thank you.

First experience

I was working as a counselor at Dec camp and it was my first experience ever. I think I`m very lucky because here I got a vision of how the ideal camp should be like. The values of the camp are very close to me. Here you can lear how to be yourself. Here you get inspiration and passion to work with children and develop your skills, after camp you want make changes at your community and sheres the values that you`ve got at camp
Stuff are very friendly they act as a family and you really feel like you are one of them. Counselers, teachers, administrators, psycologist, directors and everyone are very profesional. They know their job and in adittion they always give you support and make your day better.
Children here are very nice. They are smart and talanted and work with them is a pleasure.
I definetly want to came back to Dec because it is the best camp ever.

Life changing experience

DEC Camp opened my view on life things from the other side and while working with children I changed my worldview on some things that are usual to people in real life however not everybody understands how valuable these things are to us.

Sense of grateful aura

I've been to DEC for 3 times and this summer was my 4th - but there wasn't any second I regret about my decision to deal with DEC. It brings enormous charge of positive and home comfort. The atmosphere that reigns in DEC is special and unique.
Very pleasant is the fact that the company takes care of its employees: it provides them the best working conditions in the children's summer camps, as well as taking care of all the staff being one big family. It is impossible not to notice.
I'm very grateful to DEC for such emotions and the sense of warmth and comfort)) Hope to work in such atmosphere once again))

My DEC counselor experience

My favorite part of DEClife? All 2 sessions and staff training. Espessialy last reflection of staff training, And lineups (dances). My kids, who even now give me hugs on incident meeting and trying to consult with me on their life situations. I`ll always remember my instaproject and all difficalties we went through. And ofcourse my foreign friends, who i met in a camp. They are amazing!
Dream team of admins, counselors, doctors, teachers and art rezidence are so incredible that i felt sleeping is less important than spending evry possible minute whit tham.
DEC camp is the best part of my counselor experience!

• Host Company

Best experience of my life

Could not recommend it more, learned so many things, met so many amazing people.
Days were long and it can be hard work but it's worth it.

If there's one thing I know for sure, I'll be back in DEC...

Why DEC

Excellents work experience in a professional environment of talented, knowledgeble, and passionate people. Purposeful job, customer-oriented philisophy, value-based service, commited and caring supervisors, multiple opportunities for self-development and growth, meaningful connections, beautiful place, desire to come back.

• Professional Development

I liked all of activities that we've had

Working in the camp - the best experience for each of us. If you are active, responsible and funny person, dec camp is for you. I had a lot of support in the camp - from staff, kids, psychologists. I love DEC camp!

Dec camp 2013

I spent my summer of 2013 working as a counselor in Dec Camp in Ukraine. Since the first minute I felt part of that family and I was given all the conditions to perform well. I developed a lot as person, met a lot of amazing different people from all over the world, and I always remember it as one of the best times of my life.

• Professional Development

Unforgettable experience and so much FUN!

Going to DEC Camp for a month in the summer of 2016 was definitely one of the best choices I've made. Alongside all the fun and games, I gained confidence, independence and friendships. The location of the summer camp is really beautiful and the resort is literally perfect for a summer camp, I wish there was a location just like that here in the UK that we could run our summer camps in!!
For anyone who would be nervous about travelling to Ukraine, don't be! It is such a wonderful country with the kindest people. I can't wait to go back again one day!

• Facilities

The best teamwork and experience

I highly recommend this camp for open minded people, who are looking for good work and life experience with professional team, new friends and inspirational atmosphere. Combination of amazing team work, high quality management and various activities and events.

Have fun

DEС camp is a large friendly family, which will recruit new employees, like its own, trying to support and help in all endeavors.
There are a lot of children and they are all different. The counselors are trying to create a united, understanding, loving family from each detachment and in general from the camp, and it comes out. Thanks to this active, cheerful, non-ordinarian, creative approach to the kajdo event, project, excursion, English lessons, mountain atmosphere, clean air, frenzied leader, children come back to us again and again.
This season, she spoke with the girl's dad, who has been going to our camp for the third year. I asked him: "What his daughter likes our camp," he replied: "She just loves him, she admires and wants again, but how can I refuse a child who returns home with vivid memories and emotions"
That's how we live. Come to the DEC camp and uncover the secret curtain of our possibilities for manifesting you as a person!
Open it. Show. Learn. Find new friends. See the beauty of the Carpathians. Speak English. Inspire - it's all DEС camp.

Where happiness is forged

Have you ever wondered where joyfulness, calmness, acceptance, understanding, friendship and family can be found? If you were looking for all the positive craziness which helps to build the Babylon tower of understanding and trust, then you may consider visiting DEC.

DEC Camp.

DEC Camp have become a place, where I had come to work and stayed to live. I am sure all the academic benefits are well described online, but I would like to point out here, that DEC is a family, progress, care and vision. Working there, I was never coming for money, but for people. And what can possibly be more important? <3

DEC camp

Dec camp is a super camp with a lot of fun. Here I met a lot of new friends from different countries. Every summer, after all sessions I got a lot of inspiration and power to work in a daily life. Welcome to DEC CAMP!!!

DEC camp

The most rewarding 6 weeks I have ever had, being able to experience a new culture but also work for such a friendly and successful company, and being to teach campers about my passion for design and being able to see their imaginations and personalities grow in the time spent at DEC Camp.

• Facilities

All in all a very good camp

Nice to work there, outstanding atmosphere and nice people to work with. Really recommend this place. Working with kids help you to improve your professional and private skills. I would like to work there for many years. Cheers!)

Inspire

Invaluable experience, friendly and warm atmosphere. Opportunity to improve yourself, to acquire new skills and learn many useful things. Here you opens your heart and become true, Пet a chance to become a super hero and give your joy, energy and love for all around you

DEC camp review

DEC Camp is totally innovative, unique and extraordinary camp in Ukraine. There is no such camps in Ukraine like that!
This Camp is a perfect combination of work and development, place with cozy atmosphere and lovely people!

Unforgettable

Still cannot imagine my life without DEC camp even though it's so crazy from time to time ;)
The place for your personal development, making good friends, 'test' your own knowledge and skills, get inspired with people who have the same interests and goals.

Camp

It was definitely a fun and exciting environment to be working in. With the surrounding nature it only adds to the experience. If your up for an challenging adventure and you work well under pressure, this is the place for you.