English Teachers and Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine
DEC Camp Header Image DEC Camp Header Image

English Teachers and Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine

Winter DEC camp

DEC camp - це чудове місце для повноцінного відпочинку та розвитку дітей. Дружня й доброзичлива атмосфера у таборі, яку створюють члени команди DEC camp, викликає бажання повертатися до нього знову і знову.

DEC camp - life school

Being a counselor at DEC had really developed my personality. I became more responsible, more organized, more caring, more generous and open. I had to solve different conflicts between kids, which is also a really valuable skill for my future career as a manager or a business director.

Summer at DEC

I highly recommend spending a summer working at dec camp! I worked there for four sessions, and it was a fantastic experience. Making connections with Ukrainian campers and staff was a really special experience.

Amazing!

If you are considering working for DEC, I would strongly suggest you do so- get off the fence and do it. The pay is enough, the people are wonderful, the work is fulfilling, and the experience is powerful. Prepare to be exhausted not just physically, but also emotionally and mentally as well. You will learn so much in this place and make connections across Ukraine and the world.

Camp

It was definitely a fun and exciting environment to be working in. With the surrounding nature it only adds to the experience. If your up for an challenging adventure and you work well under pressure, this is the place for you.

Counselling

Great experience, really wonderful people and facilities. Would highly recommend if looking for something different during the summer. Brilliant summer job to have during travels, meet people from all over the world. Cant wait to go back.

Have fun

DEС camp is a large friendly family, which will recruit new employees, like its own, trying to support and help in all endeavors.
There are a lot of children and they are all different. The counselors are trying to create a united, understanding, loving family from each detachment and in general from the camp, and it comes out. Thanks to this active, cheerful, non-ordinarian, creative approach to the kajdo event, project, excursion, English lessons, mountain atmosphere, clean air, frenzied leader, children come back to us again and again.
This season, she spoke with the girl's dad, who has been going to our camp for the third year. I asked him: "What his daughter likes our camp," he replied: "She just loves him, she admires and wants again, but how can I refuse a child who returns home with vivid memories and emotions"
That's how we live. Come to the DEC camp and uncover the secret curtain of our possibilities for manifesting you as a person!
Open it. Show. Learn. Find new friends. See the beauty of the Carpathians. Speak English. Inspire - it's all DEС camp.

With love to DEC

There is always space for growth, but host company, living situation, community and working atmosphere in DEC was in the highest level. And, of course, every detail was thought out, especially plan of a day.

Essential experience

This was one of the best places, where i had a chance to work in. All the staff , attitude to each other and atmosphere inside of this camp have become a 2nd family for me. I am happy, that was able to contemplate pure and altruistic side of everyone who was here. And of course this great experience? which i have gained here and find it difficult to compare with something that is worth of it.
To make a long story short, Dec has influenced my outlook and attitude to the children. Thank you.

First experience

I was working as a counselor at Dec camp and it was my first experience ever. I think I`m very lucky because here I got a vision of how the ideal camp should be like. The values of the camp are very close to me. Here you can lear how to be yourself. Here you get inspiration and passion to work with children and develop your skills, after camp you want make changes at your community and sheres the values that you`ve got at camp
Stuff are very friendly they act as a family and you really feel like you are one of them. Counselers, teachers, administrators, psycologist, directors and everyone are very profesional. They know their job and in adittion they always give you support and make your day better.
Children here are very nice. They are smart and talanted and work with them is a pleasure.
I definetly want to came back to Dec because it is the best camp ever.

Life changing experience

DEC Camp opened my view on life things from the other side and while working with children I changed my worldview on some things that are usual to people in real life however not everybody understands how valuable these things are to us.

Sense of grateful aura

I've been to DEC for 3 times and this summer was my 4th - but there wasn't any second I regret about my decision to deal with DEC. It brings enormous charge of positive and home comfort. The atmosphere that reigns in DEC is special and unique.
Very pleasant is the fact that the company takes care of its employees: it provides them the best working conditions in the children's summer camps, as well as taking care of all the staff being one big family. It is impossible not to notice.
I'm very grateful to DEC for such emotions and the sense of warmth and comfort)) Hope to work in such atmosphere once again))

DEC Camp Ukrain 7 weeks

I had a great time working on DEC camp this summer. I enjoyed meeting the other international and native staff and socialising with them. I felt my confidence grow over the course of the summer and I have taken this along with other skills home with me. The experienced staff always made an effort to make me feel comfortable on camp and I felt welcomed immediately. I would recommend this to many people looking to work with children and learn new skills.

My DEC counselor experience

My favorite part of DEClife? All 2 sessions and staff training. Espessialy last reflection of staff training, And lineups (dances). My kids, who even now give me hugs on incident meeting and trying to consult with me on their life situations. I`ll always remember my instaproject and all difficalties we went through. And ofcourse my foreign friends, who i met in a camp. They are amazing!
Dream team of admins, counselors, doctors, teachers and art rezidence are so incredible that i felt sleeping is less important than spending evry possible minute whit tham.
DEC camp is the best part of my counselor experience!

• Host Company

Best experience of my life

Could not recommend it more, learned so many things, met so many amazing people.
Days were long and it can be hard work but it's worth it.

If there's one thing I know for sure, I'll be back in DEC...

Why DEC

Excellents work experience in a professional environment of talented, knowledgeble, and passionate people. Purposeful job, customer-oriented philisophy, value-based service, commited and caring supervisors, multiple opportunities for self-development and growth, meaningful connections, beautiful place, desire to come back.

• Professional Development

I liked all of activities that we've had

Working in the camp - the best experience for each of us. If you are active, responsible and funny person, dec camp is for you. I had a lot of support in the camp - from staff, kids, psychologists. I love DEC camp!

It was cool

Perfect place to receive so huge experience and colorful emotions! Спасибо команде дека за атмосферу и возможность попробовать себя в такой разносторонней работе как вожатая. Опыт запомнится на всю жизнь, как и люди!

Where happiness is forged

Have you ever wondered where joyfulness, calmness, acceptance, understanding, friendship and family can be found? If you were looking for all the positive craziness which helps to build the Babylon tower of understanding and trust, then you may consider visiting DEC.

DEC Camp.

DEC Camp have become a place, where I had come to work and stayed to live. I am sure all the academic benefits are well described online, but I would like to point out here, that DEC is a family, progress, care and vision. Working there, I was never coming for money, but for people. And what can possibly be more important? <3

DEC camp

Dec camp is a super camp with a lot of fun. Here I met a lot of new friends from different countries. Every summer, after all sessions I got a lot of inspiration and power to work in a daily life. Welcome to DEC CAMP!!!

Dec review

Overall my experience at Dec Camp was very good. The location was perfect and the food was also pretty decent, (except the buckwheat). It's hard work, but there's always time to speak to and see your friends.

DEC camp

The most rewarding 6 weeks I have ever had, being able to experience a new culture but also work for such a friendly and successful company, and being to teach campers about my passion for design and being able to see their imaginations and personalities grow in the time spent at DEC Camp.

Dec camp

I very much enjoyed my experience at Dec camp, whether it was teaching the children, working with the other camp counsellors or getting the chance to learn about Ukrainian culture and the beautiful Russian language.

Dec camp 2013

I spent my summer of 2013 working as a counselor in Dec Camp in Ukraine. Since the first minute I felt part of that family and I was given all the conditions to perform well. I developed a lot as person, met a lot of amazing different people from all over the world, and I always remember it as one of the best times of my life.