Camp Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine
DEC Camp Header Image DEC Camp Header Image

Camp Counselors for a Summer Camp in Ukraine

Dec camp 2013

I spent my summer of 2013 working as a counselor in Dec Camp in Ukraine. Since the first minute I felt part of that family and I was given all the conditions to perform well. I developed a lot as person, met a lot of amazing different people from all over the world, and I always remember it as one of the best times of my life.

• Professional Development

Unforgettable experience and so much FUN!

Going to DEC Camp for a month in the summer of 2016 was definitely one of the best choices I've made. Alongside all the fun and games, I gained confidence, independence and friendships. The location of the summer camp is really beautiful and the resort is literally perfect for a summer camp, I wish there was a location just like that here in the UK that we could run our summer camps in!!
For anyone who would be nervous about travelling to Ukraine, don't be! It is such a wonderful country with the kindest people. I can't wait to go back again one day!

• Facilities

The best teamwork and experience

I highly recommend this camp for open minded people, who are looking for good work and life experience with professional team, new friends and inspirational atmosphere. Combination of amazing team work, high quality management and various activities and events.

Where happiness is forged

Have you ever wondered where joyfulness, calmness, acceptance, understanding, friendship and family can be found? If you were looking for all the positive craziness which helps to build the Babylon tower of understanding and trust, then you may consider visiting DEC.

DEC Camp.

DEC Camp have become a place, where I had come to work and stayed to live. I am sure all the academic benefits are well described online, but I would like to point out here, that DEC is a family, progress, care and vision. Working there, I was never coming for money, but for people. And what can possibly be more important? <3

DEC camp

Dec camp is a super camp with a lot of fun. Here I met a lot of new friends from different countries. Every summer, after all sessions I got a lot of inspiration and power to work in a daily life. Welcome to DEC CAMP!!!

DEC camp

The most rewarding 6 weeks I have ever had, being able to experience a new culture but also work for such a friendly and successful company, and being to teach campers about my passion for design and being able to see their imaginations and personalities grow in the time spent at DEC Camp.

• Facilities

All in all a very good camp

Nice to work there, outstanding atmosphere and nice people to work with. Really recommend this place. Working with kids help you to improve your professional and private skills. I would like to work there for many years. Cheers!)

Inspire

Invaluable experience, friendly and warm atmosphere. Opportunity to improve yourself, to acquire new skills and learn many useful things. Here you opens your heart and become true, Пet a chance to become a super hero and give your joy, energy and love for all around you

DEC camp review

DEC Camp is totally innovative, unique and extraordinary camp in Ukraine. There is no such camps in Ukraine like that!
This Camp is a perfect combination of work and development, place with cozy atmosphere and lovely people!

Unforgettable

Still cannot imagine my life without DEC camp even though it's so crazy from time to time ;)
The place for your personal development, making good friends, 'test' your own knowledge and skills, get inspired with people who have the same interests and goals.

Dec review

Overall my experience at Dec Camp was very good. The location was perfect and the food was also pretty decent, (except the buckwheat). It's hard work, but there's always time to speak to and see your friends.

Dec camp

I very much enjoyed my experience at Dec camp, whether it was teaching the children, working with the other camp counsellors or getting the chance to learn about Ukrainian culture and the beautiful Russian language.

DEC camp is everything

DEC Camp is a place where everyone feels happy, safe and sound. Is a place where you can develop not only your knowledge but also your skills! My experience in DEC have brought me a lot. So thanx to DEC. Love you:*