Argentina: Bariloche, Buenos Aires, Esquel and 3 other cities
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Tours
- Ski Resort
- Sustainable Development
All year round
This Program is open to
Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Asian, American, European, Canadian and Australian Participants.
Cost in USD
Starting at USD 250
All inclusive Package:
* A Working Holiday placement according to your requirements.
* Accommodation included.
* 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
* Edition and translation of your resume and cover letter.
* Welcome Pack consisting of: A CW ecological bag with a Transport Guide for your destination city, international calling cards, mobile phone Sim card, maps, a card with useful phone numbers, two emergency number 24 hours/7 days, cultural calendar links for your destination, tours and cultural activities information.
* Benefit vouchers with exclusive discounts in restaurants, clubs, shops, services and more.
* Information and travel advice prior to departure.
* Welcome orientation.
* Fluent communication through Connecting Worlds as intermediary between the participant and the host organization.
* Mobile phone Sim card to communicate with your friends and family since your arrival.
* T-shirt Connecting Worlds
* 24/7 Support and guidance throughout your stay.
* 2 Emergency number 24 hours/7 days.
* Weekly meetings with groups for language exchange (Available only in some locations).
* Receiving letters and other mail for you through our offices.
* Group Dinner: Every month we host a group dinner for all of our program participants! (Only available in Mar del Plata & Buenos Aires).
* Airport Pick-up to the accommodation.
* International Insurance against sickness, accident and 3er party liability.
* Air tickets
* Visa (if necessary)
* Local travel
* Personal expenses
Salary & Compensation
Please contact to us
* Over 18 years there is no upper age limit.
* Have a 3er party liability, accident and illness insurance.
* Send CV and cover to date, explaining the reasons to run for Working Holiday.
* Have an intermediate level of Spanish to advanced.
* Have a minimum of two months
* Have a valid passport and meet the necessary immigration requirements before applying to the program.
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference