Argentina: Bariloche, Buenos Aires and 2 other cities
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
All year round
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
What are the requirements for a volunteering?
* Have at least a basic level of Spanish.
* Be 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
* Have a 3rd party liability, accident and illness insurance.
* Resume and Letter of Introduction, explaining the reasons you are applying for volunteering.
* Have a valid passport and meet the necessary immigration requirements before applying to the program.
* Adapt and respect the local culture.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application